- Anonymous4 weeks agoFavourite answer
my dog was baptised when a puppy and remained a strict catholic up until her death
- 3 weeks ago
Dogs don’t have religions. But sure, a Muslim can have a dog.
- RichardLv 63 weeks ago
Never heard of that breed
- Chuck NorrisLv 54 weeks ago
Uncle Jimbo says of course and "everything's legal in Mexico. It's the American way."
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- garryLv 44 weeks ago
as long as it doesnt miind halhal meat .
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
Only dogs who want to kill other dogs for not being Muslim.
- VeschengroLv 64 weeks ago
Amusing thats a new slant..... Can a muslim be a dog
- bluebonnetgrannyLv 74 weeks ago
No. Most muslims don't even want a dog.
I got a real big kick when I heard of the pig farmer having pig races right next to a muslim center. He should have fried up a bunch of bacon too.
- VelaLv 64 weeks ago
No, of course not
- RickLv 64 weeks ago
for voting purposes he can ....................................