In your words, what is the meaning of life?

Imo, It is to live it to the fullest your way, but maybe i'm wrong.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

The meaning of life, of course is 42

• RP
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your answer seems reasonable, but interpretations of "fullest" could vary widely.

• blank
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

To me we are here to help each other. 

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

'L' is what life generally throws at you, if you fail to sound the 'H'.

' I ' is the most important person in life.

'F....' is the exclamation if you are annoyed.

'Eeeee' is the exclamation if you are frightened.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

if you look at the subject from the perspectives of Evolution and systems theory, the only possible answer is that we do not know and can not know.  Systems theory holds that all systems exist to serve larger systems and, therefore, that the reasons for any system's existence can only be found in the higher system, not in the one you are considering.  Evolution holds that 'progress' is judged after the fact by survival and thrival in the context of the larger system -- ie: that we do not and can not know if our choices are pro-Evolution or opposed since multiple random elements enter into the future results.  Faith is when you hold to a particular view in spite of lack of supporting evidence.  Congratulations, you have Faith.  That it is likely misplaced is immaterial in the long run.  -- grampa:  a sometimes philosopher.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

To live.  Live to better yourself and your surroundings.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.