Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 3 weeks ago

Do you think Bayern Munich could do "it" on a cold rainy night in Burnley ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think Bayern could have a jolly good go on a frozen lake in Canada.

Somehow, you just know they'd find a way.

• 3 weeks ago

Bayern would thrash them worst than that **** team Tottenham. Look at that stupid Tottenham fan that thinks a world class squad like Bayern would finish outside the top 4 in the PL. I didn’t know it was possible to be born so stupid. 

• 3 weeks ago

Bayern wouldn't get top 4 in the PL, it's easy to look good in the CL when you play your reserve team every week in your pub league. 

• 3 weeks ago

If by it you mean concede 15 goals then yes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • could do what tonk 6 past em?,   well maybe not every time, btw you are trying to make it sound as if it never rains in Munchen, well it's almost on the same lattitude, so somehow i doubt that  lol

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Aces, Bayern are mile better than Liverpool, you fûcking idiot 

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Man city often do it vs burnley and bayern are a much better team. In their last 11 games City won 10, the other was a draw. In their last 6 games Burnley have only scored once, city have scored 23, this includes THREE 5-0 wins. Burnley are normally a nice defensively solid team but they turn into porridge vs Man City. Bayern would smack them around the place as well

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.