Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

why in the hell is keanu reeves considered so attractive by some people?

his face is extremely average (below average) 

He has nice hair and his facial structure is very masculine.

I see that the members of his fan club and his agency here seem to disagree with you.

Well, not any more, seeing as he's getting on a bit.

@ Red Chroe.    Yes, i read that too.  The guy is part chinese and part Portuguese and from Hawaii

I think people are taking into account his (negligible) Asian heritage and consider his looks to be exotic by nuance... and/or minimally disturbed by it...

I answer as an Asian guy myself (who has been told only twice that I kinda look like him). 

Tastes in men differ from woman to woman. Nothing to worry about.  One curious point... Keannu Reeves is 50% Portuguese, from what I read but I do think he looks a bit ridiculous with that long hair.

Well excuse the world for disagreeing with ya.

He looks like a man, rugged, not a pretty boy. Natural selection my friend.

I think it's that he's a celeb that doesn't have a rod up his arsé that appeals to people. 

• ?

Well, it sure beats me my friend.