I have unauthorized charges to my bank account from apple and I don't have any apple accounts or apple devices will apple refund my account ?

If you don't have an iCloud subscription or Apple devices most probably those charges won't be from Apple.

• Shadow

You need to contact the fraud department of your bank. Normally you have 48 hours to do so from time of charge. They might refund you.

protest these to your bank.  odds are the charges are spurious anyway and not actually from Apple.

• keerok

Ask your bank to cancel the charges. They will require some paperwork though.

We don't know as we are NOT Apple.

Have you tried speaking with Apple about what you claim?

Have you spoken with your bank about unauthorised transactions from your account?

Probably not, but you need to contact your bank as soon as possible and advise them.  Your bank may refund the payments if they can see fraud.