Is it weird that I don't watch cable TV just DVD movies?

No. I haven't watched television in over a decade. I became bored with poorly written, cliche ridden, amoral garbage full of PC indoctrination.

Yeah it is weird. Just because you're not into the lame tv shows there's still plenty more to watch like documentaries, game shows and the news.

No, that's just your personal taste.

• bill

You're  missing out. TV overtook film a long time ago for good mature product. One episode of a great tv show on networks like HBO can be better than an entire film.

• Goerge

It isn't weird that you don't watch cable TV. It is sorta weird that you are still using DVD movies. I have over 3,000 movies but they are spread across multiple hard drives. With so many streaming sites I thought DVD were pretty much dead. I'm with the other guy in that I cut that cord over a decade ago. Wait, what is Game of Thrones? 

No, TV is garbage, why would anyone watch it, who the **** wants to watch ads? Imagine paying for TV and then still seeing ads!

Nope. I don't watch TV. I stream movies and shows tho. And my friend doesn't. He doesn't even stream or watch anything. Just set his TV up to.his consoles. 

• Robert

It's probably thrifty unless you're paying for cable and not using it.  Cut the cord and save a buck.