Is it weird that I don't watch cable TV just DVD movies?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

No. I haven't watched television in over a decade. I became bored with poorly written, cliche ridden, amoral garbage full of PC indoctrination.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yeah it is weird. Just because you're not into the lame tv shows there's still plenty more to watch like documentaries, game shows and the news.

• 3 weeks ago

No, that's just your personal taste.

• bill
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

You're  missing out. TV overtook film a long time ago for good mature product. One episode of a great tv show on networks like HBO can be better than an entire film.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It isn't weird that you don't watch cable TV. It is sorta weird that you are still using DVD movies. I have over 3,000 movies but they are spread across multiple hard drives. With so many streaming sites I thought DVD were pretty much dead. I'm with the other guy in that I cut that cord over a decade ago. Wait, what is Game of Thrones? 

• 3 weeks ago

No, TV is garbage, why would anyone watch it, who the **** wants to watch ads? Imagine paying for TV and then still seeing ads!

• 3 weeks ago

Nope. I don't watch TV. I stream movies and shows tho. And my friend doesn't. He doesn't even stream or watch anything. Just set his TV up to.his consoles. 

• Robert
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's probably thrifty unless you're paying for cable and not using it.  Cut the cord and save a buck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.