How does one contact Y!A when a question is deleted and then removed and Yahoo sends you no notice in your mail?

How else do you fight the evil menace that Yahoo allows to lurk among us

Thanks CarolOkla

Hey Mac Howyadooing?

I was hoping for a phone number or a direct contact. But Skinny Mike found out Polly was the threat she was coming in through Mrs H's open file and checking her answers for all four of us and deleting them. What I didn't know was how she figured out that Yahoo didn't email us to refute it

you can try the link several users posted here..........which only seems to work every 1 out 3  times.----if that. 

Yahoo does what it wants. Most facts harmful to Dems or favorable to Trump are deleted to oblivion.

I posted a question three times about why Joe Biden is a racist (giving someone a job on the basis of skin color i.e. VP is the definition of racism,)  and they deleted it every time.  Had lots of answers.

• rick60

Yea i have the same problem now, it s..ks

• kswck2

Don't know. Just had one of my answers deleted and 10 points taken away, and I have No Idea how or why. 

Hiya Mac. Hoz tricks

• .

You can click the Help link at the bottom of every question page, select the "Contact us" button in the left hand frame, then "Contact a Yahoo Specialist">Appeals>Appeal deletion of a question OR go directly to the link below and click Appeals.

.

You have 7 days from the time of deletion to make your appeal, and will need to know the exact text of your question to include in the appeal. Yahoo Answers stopped sending notification of content removal on a regular basis, years ago. They haven't sent any at all this year, that I'm aware of. By not notifying users of content removal, they don't need to have as many people on staff to handle the appeals (and the site doesn't generate enough income to make it worth heavily staffing).

• LAN

I wonder if Carol will ever learn the difference between left and right.

• Daniel

You can use there Alternative Appeal Form here is the Link to It

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there