When will my financial and family situation improve?

I have been going through a rough patch in life since past three Plus  years. Had a happy family, good health, high paying managerial job, two homes, two cars, good savings, retirement funds etc. All of a sudden things started falling apart, had a heart attack at a very young age, domestic disturbance and separation from family, lost my job and cannot find a new one since almost three years due to poor market and now COVID. Losses in stocks, Legal issues and losses from all corners, now I am jobless, separated, filed for bankruptcy and not in good health situation either. Few people advised that it is Shani Sade Sati, some say it is due to weak Jupiter, malefic Rahu and so on.

Can any knowledgeable astrologer please tell me what is the reason and what is in store for me in the future and also what can be done to improve my current situation? 

Name: A G KumarDate of Birth: 2nd September 1976Time of Birth: 14:03Place of Birth: Hyderabad, India

To add to my post, I immigrated to a Foreign Land and had fantastic life; then this mess started, I moved back to India just a few months back.

my advice to you two years ago still stands

today

you are in the last phase of shani sade sati

your sade sati will finally end Feb 2023

it will be  a tough time for you

i will advise you not to go into business as lord of the 2nd

is in the 8th house of losses

you have yog in kundli to go and settle abroad

find an influential well connected uncle to help you

you may wear a Ruby in gold ring in right hand 3rd finger to boost your luck