Custody of my child ?

Long story short my baby mom pulled out a knife on my sister and tried coming at her luckily i stopped her from doing anything crazy.Me and her haven't been together for a while she cheated on me like 5 times and I just kept.taking her back but it hasn't been the same she was living here for almost 6 years. She packed her bags and left and didn't take her medication she has mental issues and gets ssi as well and since she left she hasn't checked up on our son and our is 4 and has autism and he asks for her everyday it's been 5 days already and nothing everytime i text her about our son she just blocks me. So can I file for custody i don't want full custody but if I have too ill get it because I want whats best for my son. Please help with any number or links that could help with my situation. I live in Philadelphia PA. 

2 Answers

  • David
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

    So what's your question?  You only have one course of action available.  That is, unless you want to put your son up for adoption.  YOU take custody of the child, or you let some unrelated strangers legally adopt him.  There is no third option.  The kid can't be in the custody of his mother, and probably shouldn't even have *supervised* visits with her.  So you are all the boy has left in this world.  Sad, but that's the way it is.  Time to be a full-time dad.

  • T J
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

    See a lawyer, he will know what to do. You need full custody.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.