Does anybody use a desktop anymore?

Most people I see use a laptop or phone. 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

because your pals are using phones and laptops doesn't mean the rest of the world are too. Of course desktops are being used.  Laptops or phones can't compare to a desktop PC as the desktop can be upgraded or expanded with new components. The best you'll get to upgrade on a laptop is memory if you're lucky.

• 2 weeks ago

well all the internet runs of servers , and there desktops , arent they .....

• Erik
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

I own 2, both of which I have built and re-built myself. Desktops make great home servers for movies and storage, are more easily expandable and upgradable with new and better hardware, and can run cooler due to their size - which means they can run faster if you can keep them cool enough. 

• 2 weeks ago

Built my own about 8 years ago, from shopping for some of the best parts around and its going strong still, and yes I still use it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

well all the internet runs of servers , and there desktops , arent they .

• 3 weeks ago

yes, i amusing a desktop now ... i like my 27 inch screen -- lots easier to read

• keerok
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Just because you don't see anyone using it doesn't mean no one is actually using it anymore. You're just not looking in the right places. 

• 3 weeks ago

Of course, but when YOU are a bit more mature, and have more understanding, you'll know why.  (I'm using a Desktop computer to respond to YOUR immature question.)

• 3 weeks ago

YES, We are using yet.

• 3 weeks ago

I prefer a 27" screen monitor than a 6" screen phone

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.