Is cris wallace a sell out?

The man who asked the questions at the debate 

• bill

I love when Trump said to him "I guess i'm debating you now but that's ok"

• David

Chris is just like his dad.  A died in the wool liberal who pretends he's neutral.

He is cowardly and weak and lost control of the debate.  Hopefully this worthless POS will never be a moderator again.

No.  Chris Wallace is a solid newsman.  But the participants were clowns.  Neither man deserves to be president or really in ANY position of responsibility.

If I were a news moderator being asked to moderate a debate, I would insist on a microphone kill switch in my possession.  But then, I also wouldn't do a debate sponsored by the "Commission on Presidential Debates" which is a sham organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the two party system and nothing else.  The League of Women Voters who used to run the debates should run them again.

I think a lot of Republicans might have been expecting the debate to be a Fox News event.  Fox News is the network where nobody ever gets to finish a sentence, where 'liberals' are bullied, interrupted, talked over.  But Wallace wanted to play it straight.  He said before the event that he wanted to be 'invisible', to just ask the questions and let Trump and Biden do most of the talking.

But, really just as we expected, Trump wouldn't let Joe talk.  It was Wallace's job, as the moderator, to not let him interrupt Joe and talk over him. 

To be fair, Joe interrupted Trump twice.  But Trump interrupted Joe just about every time he spoke.  This was not a barroom brawl.  Debating is like a game, with rules.  Wallace was the referee, whose job it was to enforce the rules.

He should have known Trump would behave this way, because he did exactly the same thing with Hillary 4 years ago.

We read that Trump has been involved in more than 2500 lawsuits over his career.  Do you think he acts this way in court?  Where there are penalties for interrupting and not letting someone speak?  I bet not.

• donnie

Maybe he is just a idiot 

Yes, a total sell out to honesty and journalist integrity. Wallace should be so proud of himself for being a Democrat Useful Idiot.