Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Would it be a good idea to trick my husband into going to a swingers resort ?

So me and my husband have been looking into going on vacation the summer of 2021 (hopefully). We have a large chunk of money put away for vacation already, i was looking into going to Mexico or somewhere similar.

I was looking on Pinterest and found a so-called swinger resort in Cancun that really caught my eye. I have the desire to become a swinger but I’ve never really told my husband. My husband is also letting me book everything for our vacation (which I normally do anyways) but do you think it would be wrong for me to make it like a subtle surprise? I feel kind of evil but also I don’t. I don’t know do you think that’s taking it too far or do you think he would be actually mad? 

• he should divorce your butt, the moment you get back.  Admit it, you want some strange penis, but don't have the nerve or decency to leave him and what he provides.  You don't think that's clear by what you are doing?  Good luck to your hubby.  Maybe he will pick a better woman in the future, or stay single.  You make that second option look the best.

• Iambi

Go for it baby! You both have a wonderful time 

• MissA

Do that and you're a sociopath.

Swinging needs to be mutual.  To drop it on someone and expect them to apparently just happily go along with it without ANY regard for their feelings because you've spent thousands of dollars and are in a foreign country is legit evil.

Say, "Okay, I found a place that's a little unusual.  It's a swingers resort.  Would that be something that'd interest you?"

And respect his feelings, either way.

If you want to ruin your marriage then do it BUT if you value it stay away.Are you sure you want to see him screwing another woman

I'm thinking of how that would go over here, and I don't see a good result if I were to take my wife to a swingers resort without talking first. I mean, yes, like many couples, we've been down that road in hot pillow chat in bed. Sure, it's fun. But the real deal? I think you'd both have to be on the same page for this one. This has three options: Divorce. An unpleasant stay in the resort. Or he goes along with it. Four: What if he meets a woman or man that he really prefers over you? Talk talk talk and talk more

Not a good idea girl, things like that could have damaging results, you need to be save and talk about it before booking.

• T J

Not a good idea, you will be single in no time. When he finds out, he will be gone. If you want to swing, get a divorce first, then you can do the entire city if you want.  That is not a subtle surprise. Oh, he will be mad alright, right to the lawyer.

what if he fall for another woman or man u 2 swing with? then whqat/////

www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/...

the swinging ends up creating resentments between the couple. Remember honest communication has got to be at the core of any (whether you swing or not) successful relationship. The drive of seeking new stimulation and damage to bonding are two of the hidden dangers in swinging. There is a thrill about new adventures, yet it comes with a price. There’s a price tag that comes with multiple partners and relationships. Part of the price tag is loss of security and peace of mind.God is against infidelty of any form..repent

You better tell him or at least hint to him first.  But you are exactly the kind of wife I am searching for.

• g

Yeah you need to run this by him first - he might be okay with it OR he could lose his danged mind at the very thought. Dont spring it on him as a done deal, on your way to this resort.