Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 3 weeks ago

Will there be Halloween this year?

bc of the pandemic? 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

October 31st will happen, weather people want to participate in Halloween (unless health officials suggest not to) is their choice. Halloween may look different with physical distancing, wearing masks and reducing capacities, to help reduce the spread of covid 19. I'm not giving out candy this year, I don't want to risk my health or the health of others. 

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Yes, it happens every October 31.

• John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, but not as we know it - thank goodness!

• 3 weeks ago

Yes there will be. Halloween is in your heart. Nobody can take it away from you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

NO IT'S BEEN CANCELLED

• 3 weeks ago

Halloween has always been a pagan, godless event, so be very careful with your children this year.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes.  There will be an October 31.   We're planning on doing everything normally because we aren't wimps.  I'm going to make a sign that says, "The Governor is a Fink."  So now our Halloween activities will be a protest and not affected by our fascist governor's draconian shutdowns.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Of course,  just probably not trick-or-treating.

That would be beyond stupid. 

Sucks, too.  My 2yo and my Rona-baby would make for terrific family costumes. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Americans should learn something from Indians who cancelled all their huge religious functions to prevent spread of corona. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, for those of us who aren't gullible cowards at least.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.