Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What age should I get married at?

When did you get married? And would you recommend it? What age would I get married at? 

Get married at the age where you've met someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

I married at 25 thinking I was making a good and mature choice. Boy did I marry a DUD! I don't think there is any good age, I think it's all a lottery and sometimes you get good eggs and sometimes you get rotten ones and there are not always red flags...

Research on this reports that marrying prior to about 25/26 is usually a mistake. But after that age it would come down to how stable both parties are. Getting married before you both have decent jobs also leads to very high divorce rates. 

• 28AKO

We don't know what age you're going to marry. Everyone should marry and not have sex before marriage

• Scott

You should get married a year or two after you graduate from university.