c asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 3 weeks ago

How do i stop all of my youtube comments from being deleted automatically? ?

I think my account was marked as a spam account or bot after i replied to several different comments in a video with the same reply. eventually my comments were being automatically deleted on any video no matter what i typed. What i spammed was not against policy, for the record. a YouTuber was lying and i was handing out receipts. idk if the youtuber themselves reported me as spam or i was automatically recognized as a bot. either way i'm still able to log in and out, like videos, but i cant make any comments and i'd like to fix that. what can i do??? 

What you can do is come up with something original for your comments. That means you should write them in your own words. Remember YouTube definitely frowns on spamming and will take action against anyone who does this.

Start by coming up with something original to say when you comment on someone's video