Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Why do Gemini’s constantly need people around them?

I’m an Aquarius dating a Gemini . He’s so flirty with everyone and he always has to have people around him . I’m the complete opposite. I love my  alone time and I don’t like a lot of people around me . I feel like he needs people to feed his ego . He is always fishing for a compliment . UGH why are you Gemini’s like this 

You are correct so what next? Either know and bailout or continue to deal with it, do to self-esteem issues.

I'm not like that...its true that I like to socialize, but I love my solitude just as much.

I'm a Gemini. I love my solitude. In fact, I really don't like people. Every Gemini is different. There's Aquarius, Cancer in my chart and I still like feel like a loner. But, I like talking to people if I like their company. Gemini is also the most understood people.