is it bad that i literally ENJOY frozen meals?

:/

Is it bad to enjoy them?   No.

Is it bad to eat them every day?   Yes.

Many, many people enjoy food that is not good for us.  For most people, doing this in moderation is ok.

I'll fully admit that a fried chicken Hungry Man is a guilty pleasure.  With the mashed taters, corn and that little apple dessert.....nom, nom, nom.     And I'm a good cook so I have no excuse.

no, not at all.......

Of course it's not bad, why should it be?

no, not at all.......................

Not in the slightest. 

No not at all. I respect your preferences. 

• denise

No,  you like what you like!

I mean, I won't say no to frozen mac and cheese, but that's a once every two years treat for me. Every day isn't good for you. Once in a while? OK. My husband and I will have a frozen pizza in the freezer from time to time when we don't want to cook or spend $50. Just in case. But it's not every night. Those things are so full of sugars and sodium and preservatives, it's scary.

• kswck2

It is, since you have no understanding what you are Actually putting into your body. 

• Marty

Not very healthy, but not bad.