Do people fall in love with empaths easily/quickly?

I’ve been informed many times that I am an empath . I’ve noticed whenever I date someone or meet someone they tell me they love me in a very short period of time. I’m talking like weeks maybe a month at most . There were a few instances where people have told me they love me within days . I’m an Aquarius. I need some input on this . 

I think I am an empath and I don't necessarily see that as a good thing, because there are too many people who take advantage of other's warm-hearted nature and bring them harm. If people are telling you they love you after just days they are probably trying to use and abuse you. Take heed.

This is totally anecdotal. We’re all just to accept say so for truth? Try asking this in some other section other than entertainment.

What are the qualifications to be an empath? The definition: (chiefly in science fiction) a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual.

Where is the evidence for such magical claims? Who is qualified to determine that you are an empath? Many people tell you so it’s true?

Astrology exists to give people excuses. Why bother with a failed fortune telling technique? That has a history of being wrong. 

• lala

I am also a empath and YES people are attract to me 

and love me 

Empath attract people because they are sympatic and understand the pain of people 

and there not much people who take time to listen and give some comfort to those who are suffering