Passion vs. Character How to find a balance among sexual passion and being good friends, soul-mates, the one who easy to spend time with?

Had a passionate relationship + a lot of misunderstanding, suffering adrenalin; she made me felt as a macho, very masculine but  also irritated me; sometimes out of blue.

A year or 2 ago one girl (she was of my age (O.K. 3 months older) liked me. Especially when drunk. I somehow didn't feel the same way. However we can talk about literally anything. The physical attraction was not that present.

And I think to myself - I don't want constant problem-solving relationship, I want peace, harmony, understand her and being understood; something profound, but the problem is I either find one or another. In the second case its usually or unfortunately just friends (either I don't feel as becoming partners or she doesn't want me as a man).

"Can I have a cake and eat it too?"

There's often more passion in highly dramatic relationships and the term "crazy sex" exists for a reason. You find balance by finding someone who wants both of these things as you do. You don't have to choose between a psycho who's "good in bed" and a soulmate with whom you can converse easily. You just haven't found the right person yet. 

• tony

Do You Really Know What You Want?  A big part of doing this involves taking the measures necessary to be the kind of man the woman of your dreams is dreaming of.

very important to make sure that you have the right woman in your life, one who will support you in your mission. If she does not understand this duality, and does not support your mission 100%, then she will damage the pursuit of your mission, and eventually lose attraction, love and respect for you in the process. It was not a good match. You must find the right match with the right woman, who knows about the importance of, and who fully supports your mission.