Why did biden pick kamala harris when he cannot pronounce her name correctly ?

Hindoos, also spelt as Hindus, are unlikely to get soft on Islamists. And it's a firm stance against White Supremacist Extremism, at a time when the sitting President Trump seems to be giving his endorsement and sanction to the Proud Boys to stand by, in case any unruly African Americans need to be genocided. It's also a firm commitment to respect women's rights. A reassuring choice.

• blank

It's all about the PC stage show, nothing more. 

The convi (on both sides) goes something like this:

"So, you want to be President huh?  You will need lots of my money to do it, so here's what you are going to do....."

• Snezzy

"He" didn't. "They" did. He does as he's told, so he doesn't screw things up badly. Mispronouncing a name is unimportant. It's the spelling that counts. As P. T. Barnum once said, “I don’t care what they say about me, as long as they spell my name correctly.”

President Donald Trump has been using Barnum's idea all along. Who is in the news? DJT. Who lives inside the opposition's heads, rent free? DJT.

Biden's "dementia" may have been an act, designed to show how well he "recovered" in time for the debate. Or maybe not. It's up to you to think. Think for yourself. Or as some might say, THINQ.

• Edwena

Biden was told to.  Harris is the pick of the radical left to replace him.  Biden works for them.