Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 3 weeks ago

Why are we here? How did we get here? ?

• Marty

That question has been asked millions of times throughout the existence of mankind. There are several theories but nothing has been proven.

We are a product of evolution over the ages. I think as a species our purpose is to survive and progress, as an individual it's whatever you make of it in the modern age. Personally I think it'd be more fun to suddenly return to being hunters and gatherers.

• Willie

We are here because our parents decided to have some sex and not thinking of the consequences?

There are answers in the Bible.  I believe the Genesis account.  As to why, I think God wanted a family.  He has a lot of love to give.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  

My hypothesis is that an omnipotent god-like being wanted to validate his/her value system of good and evil by creating creatures endowed with free will and see what they would choose.

• Rick

BECAUSE BLM TOLD YOU TO BE HERE !!!    NOW shut-up and get back in line !!!