Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

What does it mean when?

my son calls more when his wife is not around and very little when his wife is around?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I would believe that to be perfectly normal as most people would. 

• Cathy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It means your son is a pervert and wants to get in your pants due to his inferior upbringing.  

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Probably calls during the day; son is a bored out of work guy with time on his hands likes talking to mommy for advice, or whatever. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

ask him.......................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Probably because when his wife’s around he wants to give her his full attention. When she’s not around he has more time on his hands 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It means when his wife is around he's busy with other things. That should be self evident. When people get married their partner becomes their primary relationship focus and parents take a backseat. This is the circle of life and how it's supposed to be. 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It means he's spending quality time with his wife, like the grown married man he is.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nothing.  When his wife is around they are problem busy with house things or shopping or going out.

• 4 weeks ago

It seems like every time I pick up the phone, something happens...the other phone rings, someone comes to the door, my wife cant find something...whatever. Maybe when the wife isn't there he has more free time, he just ignores the other phone ringing, doesnt answer the door, and all of those things? Is there something else that you're trying to ask?

• 4 weeks ago

Probably means he likes spending time with his wife and gets bored when she isn't around.  Not really all that odd, why does this even bother you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.