dl_sh_e asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

The best multivitamins?

Hello I want to ask what is the best type of multi-vitamin with a focus on the vitamins containing vitamin D and enhancers for hair and nails that I can use and most importantly, that the pills do not increase weight?

just mix any bunch of fruit juice into a dark glass, knock it back and hope for the best

You know, I try to avoid the multivitamins that look like they're made of chalk. I have a problem eating something with the texture of compressed drywall.

Gummy vitamins are easier for your body to absorb.

It's very important to take vitamins in strict alphabetical order A, B, C etc. That's why they are identified by letters of the alphabet. 

Source(s): University of Oxbridge

none prefer natural fruit and vegetable , like natures way .

• garry

I take One A Day Petite vitamins.  Even though 2 a day can be taken, I take only 1 at night because I am not underweight or malnourished and do not need too much.  I really like these vitamins alot.

Is there any good brand recommended?

Take natural REAL vitamins. Nature "anything" is good. I take that.

• Tavy

Vitamins do NOT cause weight gain.

I use Centrum in the U.K.

i like to buy my multi vitamins in a good brand but when on special so keep your eyes out