Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Did Biden contradict himself  regarding the green new deal, and if so where does he stand?

He said it’s not his plan strongly insinuating he doesn’t support it but then said moving forward it will fund itself, showing his support for the green new deal.   

Whe does he stand regarding the a Green New Deal?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/29/joe...

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

oh he supports it, he just tried to distance himself from the massive nagative financial impact it will have on people ...

• JSC
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

NO! He has his own plan, but no one is listening.

• 3 weeks ago

He supports the basics of it without much details.  Simple!

• 3 weeks ago

Liberals contradict themselves anytime their mouths open

MAGA

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

As a Trump supporter I have just one thing to say...THANK GOD!!! He also doesn't believe in defunding the police. That gives me some comfort

• 3 weeks ago

Biden stands where ever his teleprompter tells him to stand.

• 3 weeks ago

Typical politician; he lied to get votes.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In this aspect he does not have a leg to stand on because he has talked about de-funding the police and how can you enforce environmental issues without police back up?  People do not always behave and if he allowed a reduced police force it makes me concerned because the police put a stop to illegal drugs and makes me wonder what his agenda is.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No.  He said he has his own plan. Do your own homework and look it up

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He’s long supported it but has to see the validity of the criticism against it, so he flip flops depending on whom he’s trying to address. 

• Biden only cares about his corporate donors.

Vote Hawkins.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.