Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

What breed(s) could my puppy be ?

Hey! I found my fur baby and I’m picking her up tomorrow. Does anyone have any idea on what breeds she could be? They said chihuahua and Pomeranian but I personally don’t see it. Maybe the chihuahua. Thanks! 

Also any name ideas would be great!!

Also yes I know she’s a mutt, but I want to know what she may have in her. 

Puppy is 13 weeks old 

It's a blondeginamal

Doesn't appear to be of any one purebred breed. It's a mixed breed, Mutt. Looks to have Lab in there somewhere though to me.

• ?

This does not look anything like a puppy of a small breed or small mixed breed.  I think you'd better think about this if you want a small dog as an 8 week old small mix would be far smaller than that. 

How old is this puppy supposed to be.

Add.... at 13 weeks old I do believe this puppy is not going to be as small as a chihuahua / pomeranian cross and it's face and head shape is nothing like either. 

That dog appears to be a Basset Hound puppy.

Source(s): 75 years of breeding Basset Hound puppies.

I can indeed see Chihuahua in this dog, maybe with a bit of Jack Russell Terrier as well, but not Pomeranian. The only way to tell would be from a blood test.

• Ocimom

I'm thinking a larger dog then what is claimed.  - maybe a terrier type.  Leg and boning is not either breed that is claimed.  Hope you didn't pay more then $50 for the mix.

Ya know that the best way to find out what all she is made of is to get a DNA test from your Vet.  I see Lab but the rest is just a big question mark.

I see lab terrier.

These people are lying to make potential biyers believe these are small puppies

• Merry

I see Labrador

Fox Terrier or Jack Russell

Don't see much chihuahua or Pomeranian

• Maxi

Its a cross/mutt and you call it whatever you want