Bayern Munich or Liverpool - who looks the strongest and most solid as a collective ?

Update:

2019-20 Final League Finishes for Both Clubs:

Bayern Munich

P 38 W 26 D 4 L 4 F 100 A 32  PTS 82

Liverpool

P 38 W 32 D 3 L 3 F 85 A 33 PTS 99

Update 2:

edit: correction,  Bayern P 34  not 38 lol

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

Bayern have been a more dominant team domestically over the last several years given their run of Bundesliga titles.  Liverpool have been better in Europe and beat Bayern during their run to the 2019 Champions League title.

I think it's a wash.  If they played 10 games I think they'd be even.  

• 3 weeks ago

Bayern Munich is a very disciplined team. Her team game is very dominant and she has a formidable goal scorer king who will be remembered for many generations  - Robert Lewandowski

• 4 weeks ago

That's obvious, it's got to be Bayern!

• 4 weeks ago

I think bayrn can defeat any team now with its strong lineup,though Liverpool is also  equally strong. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bayern. Liverpool couldn't out-play Prem opponents like Bayern did. Liverpool were the best team itw for two years. Now it's Bayern

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Both are equally strong. Especially since Flick is manager who is much better than Kovac.

• 4 weeks ago

Bayern for sure.  

• 4 weeks ago

I hate Bayern after they destroyed us twice, I'm baying for their blood. 

• 4 weeks ago

I think Liverpool are better, they beat pretty much the exact same Bayern team comfortably only in 2019, and they profited from lockdown more than most as Bundesliga restarted earlier and they were very into their rhythm and fully fit well before anyone else. Leipzig had the same boost, we all know Atletico would beat them nine out of ten times but they were just way more ready for the game. Bayern were also only winning one legged ties in the CL which is easier than two legs. 

• 4 weeks ago

Bro, you were lucky this guy hasn't arrived yet, No, Arsenal Is the strongest team in the entire universe. 

Attachment image
    Source(s): #COYG #InArtetaWeTrust #YaGunnersYa
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.