Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Was the coronavirus designed to kill off the older people?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes. In USA, half of the people who died from the c0viD19 pANdEmiC  were over the age of 80. Three out of every four people who have died of the c0v1d19 pAND3miC19 were over the age of 65. Of those who died under the age of 65, 97% of them had co-morbidities.

• 3 weeks ago

Pretty much everything is designed to kill older people.  

That's why it's such a great accomplishment to reach old age.

• 4 weeks ago

It wasn't "designed" at all. It passed from an animal species (probably bats) to humans and was then contagious from human to human.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, big Pharma psychiatric drugs were designed to do that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

viruses are never 'designed' to kill people, think of it as a 'mistake'. viruses need a host to reproduce; if the host is dead, they can't reproduce. the coronavirus is, you could say, 'learning' from this and is killing less people now.

• 4 weeks ago

#1: the Coronavirus wasn't "DESIGNED."  It arises in organic beings without human intervention. 

#2: It has killed more than old people. If it HAD been designed to kill old people, it did a lousy job. 

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think China weaponized it, but they let it out.  It is also not President Trump's fault when people die from it.  People are dying all over the world folks.  If you want to blame anyone, blame China.  It began in China.  I just read a horrible article saying a man blamed President Trump for his wife's death.  I know he is hurting, but it is not the Presidents fault.  President Trump and VP Pence did all they could to protect us from the China Virus.  Even our doctors and scientists have learned a lot from this virus.  It is horrible for Joe Biden to be saying that President Trump killed 200,000 people.  Joe Biden told President Trump that he was xenophobic for shutting down our border to China.  After all Hunter's money is in China at the Bank of China for his investment firm in China.  Joe Biden is the crooked, skunk full of corruption that would let you down.  

• 4 weeks ago

viruses are never 'designed' to kill people, think of it as a 'mistake'. viruses need a host to reproduce; if the host is dead, they can't reproduce. the coronavirus is, you could say, 'learning' from this and is killing less people now.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If it was,  it's awful at its job!  It's killing kids, teens,  young and older adults, but mostly only ones with chronic liver inflammation. 

• 4 weeks ago

I understand your question I understand the answer to your question this way I want to say that yes coronavirus of course it may be made to kill older people but it has spread to such an extent that the world is not just where the elderly are where everyone is dying

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.