Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

I live with my husbands parents and his siblings and I find it awkward to have sex knowing they live there too. Is that wrong of me? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Let's them all supervise when you next copulate. Problem solved.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i dont think so

• art
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

no that not wrong of you, it must be awkward to try and let go while having sex in case his family hear everything - especally if you are a screamer

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's not at all strange you find this awkward.  Most people would, I think.  What IS strange is you living with them.  This shouldn't have happened, meaning don't live together or get married until you're financially stable. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No. It's awkward to have sex when you're a guest in someone else's home. This is why it's usually fatal to a marriage to move in with parents/in-laws. 

• April
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It's time to cut the apron strings and get your own place.

• 3 weeks ago

I heard a rumour that your husbands parents have also had sex there at some stage.  Incredible.  Can you actually imagine someone's parents knowing anything at all about sex?  Unless you are a noisy screamer what could they ever know about your nocturnal activities?

• 3 weeks ago

No it's not wrong of you at all.  You and your husband should be concentrating TOTALLY on getting somewhere else to live so that you can start a normal married life in private with families close, but at arms' length.

• 3 weeks ago

I can't lie and say it wouldn't be awkward, maybe try pretending it's not okay to be doing it, like being naughty teenagers trying not to get caught., otherwise it's going to get  tiresome going out of the house to be intimate with your husband. Hope you get your own place soon.

• 3 weeks ago

Look at it this way - he has siblings because his parents had sex while the kids were in the house. You can too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.