Where can I ride my dirt bike in Sydney Australia that isn't illegal without it registered or nothing? No club licence nothing?

I want a area where i can ride both quads and dirt bike legally. Please help

I want somewhere not too far, please

on private land other than that no where legally.,,,,,,,,,,,

• fuzzy

1/ Sydney is a large city. Any answer would have to include a better estimate of where you are/whewre you want to ride.

2/ I've owned farmland & I wouldn't let a stranger ride on it it with an unregistered uninsured bike.

3/ To find a place YOU will have to do the work - drive around & ask farmers. Expect many many knockbacks.

4/ Join a club, get the bike registered & insured

Only on private property that you have written permission to be on.

I am guessing since your recent rash of bush fires, NO ONE IS WANTING YOU ON THEIR LAND.It takes but a spark and it happens again.  Otherwise you got to approach farmers and you can ride around in their paddocks. While that may not sound like much, my cuz had 400 Ha so that is a big piece of land of multiple paddocks. He drove car from paddock to paddock. on the roads that run around them.  Close to Sydney, like I said, alot of area got burnt so people are not OPEN TO THE IDEA.

I would first start asking at a BIKE SHOP.  They sell the damn things so they MUST HAVE SOME IDEA.  Most workers there ride bikes. So one of the mechanics may know of a spot.  Or watch out for other riders and ask them where they go.

As I don't live in the area (only some 15,000 miles away) and it has been YEARS since I been down under.  Names change so areas change and new regulations came into effect.(I am guessing)

• adam

probably only on privately owned land. Knock on doors ask can you ride on peoples property I guess. 

Hi thanks for the answer but i mean like a actual locatation

• arther

on private land other than that no where legally.