Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Which Coat should I get (which is dressy and suitable for a slim but curvy body shape)?

I need to replace a black trench I own because its worn out, but they seems to be harder to find. I found these three and debating on which one to get - One that is dressy enough for formal wear but still not too boxy or heavy I already own a red dressy trench and pale pink coat with gold glittery threads, but I don't think those two would be suitable for lets say funerals.

I've a slim petite but curvy body-shape with broader shoulders and small waist and generally would go for something like the third option which has a belt(which is also on sales and cost half the price of the other two), but I'm not sure if it would look too casual?

Most of the year I need to wear heavy down coats so I suppose 3 is better than a puffer coat, so this coat is more for the transitional months during summer/fall and spring/fall (which is moderate mild temperature).

Attachment image

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Entity
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

The double breasted jacket is very fashionable. That style has been around for decades, and never goes out of style.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.