Ryan asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

Opinion on Paige?

I wouldn't say I was particularly a fan, but I did find her to be extremely beautiful & attractive. She also had an alluring presents, when she came out to the ring. Her in-ring skills were decent. I think she struggled on the microphone to begin with, but she gradually got better as time went on. Her career got cut way too short.

She's hot, but quite good-looking with make-up on. Without make-up, it looks like she's a different person.

Certainly one of the best woman wrestlers of all time in terms of in-ring performance and one of the nicest people I've ever met.

She's one of my favorite female wrestlers of all time...based on how different she looked to female wrestlers of the past(& even compared to now), how outspoken she was, and the impact she's made.

Before the age of 30, she was NXT Women's Champion, Divas Champion, had a movie made based on her life("Fighting With My Family"), dived into acting a bit, and now she's one of the most viewed content creators on Twitch. 

All of that, along with the fact that her struggles with suicide and being different inspired ME to not be afraid of sticking out and being comfortable in my skin. 

That's impressive and I think that even though she's still very young, she's already a legend. 🖤

• Uzaif

Could have had better and longer career.

I feel bad for her family.  Her family ran their own wrestling promotion and gave all they had all for paige to come to the states and basically disgrace her entrie family by making an adult movie that got out online.  Shame on paige

Apparently thirteen years before joining WWE didn't teach her a damn thing, she was good at first however flushed any potential she had directly down the toilet and become a sloppy botch ridden mess that resulted in the end of her career. 

It's a good name for a girl.

I didn't care for her when she debuted but she grew on me.  I really liked her after a while.

• It's a tragedy that she suffered injuries that brought her career in the ring to an early end. She had potential to do so much more and win more Championships in WWE. The irony is that her Mother still wrestles every now and then. Her Mother has had a long Professional Wrestling Career.