Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Do camels come from north America originally atheists?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i doubt it, i think they were created to be able to live in the desert. however is there something in the BoM that describes camels in N.A?

• 3 weeks ago

Punctuation is your friend.

Camels did originate in North America 45 million years ago - but this has nothing to do with atheism (unless juxtaposed against young earth creationism - but those people are viewed as idiots even by other believers).

• Nous
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They originated in North America and there are more camels in Australia now then in any other country!

• Khaled
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No living being in universe is keeping out of glorifying God.. "The seven heavens and the earth, and all beings therein, declare His glory: there is not a thing but celebrates His praise; And yet ye understand not how they declare His glory!" (Quran) 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes they were originally atheists. So were we humans. I still am.

• 3 weeks ago

Religious answer:

Yes they did.  They crossed over the land bridge in Beringia, which is where I live.  The placer gold miners find their old bones all the time, along with mammoth, and horse as well.  Camels, and horses began here, and crossed to Asia, and humans went the other way.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, as did several species of deer, and water buffalo, cattle, sheep, goats, horses, across the land bridge.

You think wrong, Carmen. Any camels in South America and Australia are feral. No lions in the western hemisphere, either. Biggest cats are pumas and jaguars.

What brand do you smoke, EddieJ?

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I'm not an atheist, but I'm curious about the answer. I don't think they do. They live in South America, the Middle East and Australia that I know of. But I found out, not long ago, that they have lions in the USA, so who knows. 

Update: You had me confused for a moment, Eddie. But I recognize two of those as cigarette brands. I'm not a smoker. I assume Camel is a brand of cigarette too? 

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes.  So did Marlboros, Viceroys, Taretons, Lucky Strikes, and Chesterfields.

@RW: I have never smoked but my mom smoked Raleighs and got emphysema.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.