Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 3 weeks ago

Why won't Australia's landlords drop their rent by 10% to kickstart the economic recovery?

• Favourite answer

And I agree. When Sydney was in lockdown my work hours we're cut from 5 days a week to 3 days a week( Mon,Wed, Fri)and that was enough to pay my weekly rent with roughy $80 left for food. I did went to my real estate agent about reducing the rent down for the time being and they refused. They are greedy motherfukker blood sucking vampires only care about themselves. Never I went to Centrelink about this, so slowly I had to used my life savings account to cover my expenses. What a fukking sad world we live in because of this so called virus that never really existed in the first place. Fukking sad. I wish death among these greedy lying fukk, including you Scumo.

some have dropped it more than that 

Landlords will sell their properties and there will be fewer rental properties. 

Yes, landlords should stop making their full mortgage payments to the bank.  For the sake of the country they should go bankrupt instead.  You're an idiot.