Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

My mom blames me?

I'm bossy and my kids dont disrespect me at all what I say goes. I support my kids in whatever they want to do. My mom told me I was a ***** at 10 years old but I feel like part of what you become comes from childhood. My mom was very different with me she let me do what I wanted. My mom always compares me with my daughter. My daughter is very well behaved she doesnt complain about anything she is nothing like me when I was her age. She is 12 and at that age she was being conceived on my part. She is an artist and I go out of my way to buy my daughter the best so she can draw. She has never talked back to me or anyone cause I showed her respect

maybe you should talk to your mother about it

• Carmen

Blames you for what? Misbehaving when you were 10? As mentioned kids do what they are allowed or accustomed to being to strict can be just as bad as not being strict enough. But if you’re kids especially your daughter is respectful and obedient then you did something right. We can’t always compare our lives with our parents to our children lives or outcome because it’s different times rules training etc. Hopefully there will be peaceful times with your mom and you and your children will stay we’ll rounded and grounded. Keep praying for strength to do your best and to keep a calm heart and peace of mind for you and your family. 

Blames you for what, and what your question? Oh I'm sorry, you're a troll. 

she shouldnt be blaming you  like that

But you dont tell us what she blames you for?  You sound like a good mom regardless.