Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

What springs to mind after watching trump interrupt like that annoying 8 year old brat that wont stop saying "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom.?

Perhaps you didn't se Biden do the same plus call the POTUS a clown and man, how disrespectable for anyone to call our leader names like that, Trump was right, he asked biden to explain about how his druggie kid got free money biden never answered him.

i didnt see it but i would find that annoying too

I thought that this was the most intelligent, or well thought out, speech I have heard from him in his four years in office.  If he continues to improve and if ( unwisely ) people gave him four more years he might even get up to prep school standard.  But I doubt it.

If you were lying about me to my face, I think I would do more than just interrupt you.

• J

I was kind of expecting trump to behave badly. I knew there was no way he would allow Biden to criticize him without throwing a tantrum. Trump has the maturity level of a child, so it’s no surprise when he behaves like one. He refused to actually answer the questions and he just changed the subject and went on angry rants. He wouldn’t let Biden answer the questions without talking over him. He wouldn’t even shut up long enough to let Chris Wallace ask the questions. Biden maintained his composure for most of it, but he did lose his temper a couple times (very understandable considering trumps obnoxious behavior). I don’t think trump is capable of participating in a respectful, intelligent debate. When asked tough questions, he always resorts to name calling, yelling, lying, and blaming. He makes personal attacks instead of policy arguments. He can dish it but he can’t take it. He’s got a huge ego and he’s easily upset. He’s got a weak personality. 

i would hope he wasnt doint that

I knew that would happen... in fact, I predicted it in an answer this morning. Trump is too narcissistic, rude & impulsive to respect the rules or conduct himself like an adult. He made a fool of himself.

My god, Trump is incessant. I don't know how anyone can stand him.