Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 4 weeks ago

Tilted Cervix and Pregnancy Issues?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past couple of years, with no luck. I do have a tilted cervix and I have endometriosis. I sometimes have periods about 2-3 back to back. My gynecologist told me I am not ovulating due to having so many periods a month.

Has anyone else had issues conceiving due to these issues? Were you ultimately able to get pregnant? 

When my sister-in-law had endometriosis and couldn't get pregnant, her doctor put her on fertility drugs. She got pregnant, had her baby and the pregnancy also took care of the endometriosis. But you have more issues than she did. Make sure the ob/gyn you're seeing is a fertility specialist who is familiar with the issues that you are dealing with.

• John P

The fact that nobody has answered for 2 days indicates that people feel that your gyne has far more knowledge about your body than any of us will ever have.