Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 weeks ago

Is it bad that I drank 11 beers last night?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

no i do it !!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

As long as you didn't have 11.5 or 12 then you're good.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Drinking is good. england  thinks the monarchy   runs I am voting  a republic it's better maybe any president for Australia as the using mind control 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your mommy must be so proud.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • PJ
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

As long as you don't drink that many every night.

• 4 weeks ago

A man who drinks six to eight 12-ounce cans of beer every day on a regular basis can almost count on developing liver cirrhosis within 10 to 15 years. Cirrhosis is a scarred, nonfunctioning liver that bestows a most unpleasant life and an early, gruesome death.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not necessarily. If it's one crazy night that you'll remember and laugh about for the rest of your life, no. If you do that every night--I'm not to criticize--maybe something may be wrong. 

• 4 weeks ago

That depends on where you live.  If you're in the USA, 11 domestic beers might make your upper lip tingle if you drink them fast enough.  If you're in Ireland, 11 beers could literally stop your heart.

• 4 weeks ago

Monday night? Sure thats possibly bad,  max 10 on a "school" night, if off today then no not bad.

• CB
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No but it is bad you feel the need to share such useless information.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.