Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 3 weeks ago

Do you like spicy Cheetos?

This is a gross topic I’m aware but I ate half a bag or more of spicy Cheetos last night and today my stool is basically all red. I read a article saying that people have gone to the er because of this and it’s a false alarm do to the red dye in the cheetos. Has anyone else had this issue? 

• Ah man! When i could, yes! Hot cheetos with nacho cheese, Hc with lemon, Hc in my sandwich, in my cup of noodles  or alone with cheese!!!  Hey sorry about this problem your having, if it persist go to the Doc. I had  a friend who ate Hot Cheetos daily & got ulcers n was operated, not saying this is gonna b u, just be cautious.

no I don't like any spicy foods...well I like them but they don't like me.

• kswck2

Try drinking some grape Gatorade and see what color your stool it then 

Can't say that I have

• Goerge

No, I'm not a fan. The stool will have fresh blood on the outside of the stool if there is an issue in the large intestine but it would be marbled with black if the blood got in there before the large colon. A red tint should be expected with processed foods like that. Eat too many carrots and it can tan your skin but Steve Jobs proved that's a horrible idea. If the stool's white, that's indicative of a possible gull bladder issue because it makes bile and the absence of bile causes it to be light colored, chalky or white. Paying attention to your digestive system is a good thing. Our four legged friends can't speak to us about their digestive issues but their waste, both liquid and semi-solid, can. 

• Nicole

Yes i do.......

• Cathy

I love the crunchy jalapeno cheetos, but the flaming hot ones? - NO! People probably think they are bleeding because of the red color in their stool. My uncle freaked out over this and it turned out it was from eating beets. Food can color your bowel movements and it's not dangerous.

• Murzy

I love spicy Cheetos.