Jerry S asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

What is your favorite breed of dog?

Whatever dog I get next will be the best dog in the world.  My last best dog in the world was an American Eskimo.

• garry

mine the pure bred aussie mongrel , can be traced back to 47 breeds , kinda like heinze , 47 types .

I absolutely loved the 🐕German Shepherd for his keen sense of smell, and his intense loyalty to Me. 

Pomeranian .. that's the type of dog I want to get for myself someday 

sweetie and handsome there. If they have puppiesx and i'm hoping ...

those are american bred hounds wolfhound foxhound or cowdog sheepdog.

both shorthairs.

the end is coming the end is near...soon technology will end from lack of resources, we will be successful and move back into the caves.

I am THE mining expert of the twentyth century and I've never gone mining although I've found gold silver platinum.

youve lost industrialists youve lost...

Shih tzu. But I'm biased because I have one lol.

Rottweiler.   

Have had them for 31 yrs and very involved in the breed from training to rescue.

'Watch'  

any dog that is not a pitt bull or a dog with a squashed nose or a dog that needs to be groomed.

pretty much any kind not small enough to punt

I currently have two The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog and the Halls Heeler pictured. They are both my working Sheepdogs And very good  indeed at their work also

Source(s): Just an ole shepherd his dogs and flock

I love all mutts, but breed? Probably a greyhound. One of these days, we're going to rescue one.