Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

How do women do it in high heels? ?

I do a lot of shopping in malls and stores. I can't believe the number of women who work on their feet all day and wear 4 to 5 inch stilettos. I've seen ladies at cosmetic counters, in beauty salons, in chain stores, or small specialty store and many women perch themselves onto stilettos! Ladies, if you're one of these women, how do you do it? (I'm not criticizing, I love the look!)

As a 5'2" man, I wish the fashion would disappear, like corsets and foot-binding! Men do not care, ladies; we just want to f....

Style sense with comfort level. also i think, sometimes its a demand for your dressings. 

• John P

The highest footware ever seen was on rich men in Venice many centuries ago, called 'chopines. Some had soles and heels over 20 inches high.

But the wearers did need two servants to help them keep upright.,

They have been used to it for a long time. But I hope their managers will allow them to wear footwears they are comfortable with.

I don't know how they do it, but I sure appreciate the fact that they do.

• kristy

You get used to it

it will damage their feet badly.

There are fetish sites for this. Please go there.

By literally crippling themselves and doing permanent damage to their feet. 

You get used to standing on the balls of your feet, and slightly bend the knees.  you have to develop ankle strength to keep from twisting an ankle.