Which associate's degree would be the most stable and easiest to get?

Which career would be the most stable and easiest educational path?

Dental Hygienist

Registered NurseRespiratory TherapistOccupational AssistantParalegalComputer Network SpecialistWeb DeveloperRadiation TherapistRadiologic and MRI TechnologistMedical SonographerThey all only take associate's degrees but at first I was interested in nursing but the community college program is hard to get into. I was thinking web developer would be good but don't know what degree would be needed?

That is such a personal question, much like asking what is the tastiest meal.  It all depends on what you like.  I'd say the Computer Network degree might not be the easiest but it could land you a decent job given the dearth of computer jobs.  However, as I say this, I would probably rather cut my own arm off than work in that field.

I'd probably avoid the web development degree as technology is making that sort of job obsolete.  The tech and nursing jobs would be lucrative, but I don't think any would be an easy job.  

If you are a people person above all else, maybe a paralegal job might be good for you.  My friend did that for a decade and then went on to work in public service before retiring at 50.  It might not be a bad choice.  

Some type of computer stuff like programming learning how to code 

Law firms want paralegals with university degrees as well as ABA-certified paralegal training. In fact, law is such a glutted field that about half of new paralegal jobs go to law school grads. If you are determined to become a paralegal, you'd better get your bachelor's first.

Web developers need degrees, too. The field is pretty well glutted with those holding bachelor's or better PLUS experience. Associate's degrees in computer-related areas might qualify for jobs such as Staples "tech wreck guys" (I have always found them to be very good!), GeekSquad & such, or call center work. A lot of call center work is becoming obsolete with the expanded use of chat-bots, so only more highly qualified & experienced people are likely to get call center work as they only handle problems beyond chat-bot solutions.

The other healthcare-related certifications might be good, depending on your skills, abilities, interests, etc. And also depending on the local job market & how well regarded your local CC's program is. RN has become extremely competitive, even at CCs.

• MS

If you were thinking of nursing, you may want to consider the other health care options.  There is pretty good demand for both dental hygienists and workers in radiography (rad tech, MRI tech, sonography).  The pay can be pretty good. 

A web developer would most likely require a bachelor's degree, although I'm really not sure.

No one here can tell you what is going to be the best option for YOU.

• Robin

They are all easy as they are all at foundation level