I have a lot of problems having a girlfriend what can I do ?

I am a man 37 years old, and no woman likes me because I am fat and ugly, I am 1.70, I am blond and white , ad women hate me for that, I am diabetic type one, and I spend a lot of money on diabetes, medical examinations, consultations with the diabetologist, with the eye doctor, diabetes is a disease that destroys everything that is in its path, that's why I check with the doctors mentioned, I dont have money, I can't invite a woman to a movie or a restaurant, or buy her a gift,

I don,t have a job, I have depression and anxiety, I have sexual impotence, I don,t have erection and orgasm, in my youth I was skinny and women didn't like me either, and I don't want to have children

lol, no such think as a diabetologist. Endocrinologist, sure

Well until you find a way to like yourself, you are going to find it fairly impossible to have anyone, male or female, to like you. It has nothing to do with you having diabetes, considering all the diabetics that are married, or have boy/girl friends, rich, poor and I between.

So it's either your personality or your reaction to assumptions you have about other people.