True/False, Bayern Munich are better than Man City and Liverpool?

@Dimwitrious KC, what a dumb answer

Very true               

• snafu

Liverpool are a match for them, although it’s early in the season.  It would make for a mouth watering tie in Europe.

True, Right now they are better.

• do you watch Bayern Munich play regularly ? how much do you know about their squad and their players and how they play domestically and in europe ?

to just glory hop onto big name clubs when you feel like it is silly.

I don't care about other teams. I just focus all my energy on supporting Man United,  as hard as that has been in recent years its all I can do.  Support my team through good days and the bad.

Bayern are clearly the best team in the world.

City are actually no where near those two teams level.

They are German and make better busses to park up 

An over 50's women's team would beat City in Europe, probably in the PL too these days, from David Silva to Phil Foden, oh dear, good luck scraping 4th. 

Bayern just got absoltuely destroyed in their last Bundesliga match so they're not invincible, realistically I think they Liverpool, City,PSG, Juventus and a few others are all capable of beating each other on the day, just depends who has a good day and who doesn't show up.