Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Who do you think will win the presidential debate tonight?

I sincerely hope Trump wins. He isn't perfect but at least he is honest and direct and does not have that slimy 'professional politician'  cover typical of all politicians... LIE, LIE and LIE...  I was elated when Trump destroyed Madame Clinton in that debate.   If you want more of the same,  another Madame Clinton, by all means put Biden in office...

The microphone won the debate 

There is no presidential debate tonight.

who will win well its up to you to vote trump out so far many and my friends and family members have 465 who are not vote for him not after what he said shame on him

acting like a 5 year old the wife said he acted like a jack *** ..............a.s.s.

we dont back trump any more we see his real colors he is a shame to the usa and you too VOTE NO ONE tump

Trump is good in argument, not necessary in substance though. 

Biden is centered , it will gain support from many, but it takes more roughness to beat world despots and tyrants. 

I think Biden did, now having just finished watching the debate 29 September 2020. Five weeks before the election, Trump is saying it "may be months" before we know the result, makes my blood run cold. Trump said it's "been established" that mail in voting is a "fraud" and ballots have already been found "in a creek" and "being sold by mailmen" and in a "wastebasket" that were military mail in ballots that happened to be filled out "Trump". I think it's crazy that you wouldn't be seeing televised coverage of investigations about even ONE Postal carrier "selling ballots". I cannot believe we'd have seen NOTHING in the news about ballots already dumped "in a creek". And I can't believe that there was a waste basket containing military mail in ballots filled out for "Trump" and we weren't TOLD about that, nor was there any investigation. WTF And the pole watchers in Philadelphia have "very bad things" happen to them. Blessed are the Poll Dancers.

Biden, of course. Trump will claim he is going to "fix" things if he is re-elected, things he should have addressed long ago

If Biden makes it an hour and a half, it will be a win for him.

Trump but the news will say Biden so like that the min wage gets reduced to Mexican instead of Chinese

This is easy Biden wins the debate easily.

Trump has already told you this. He can't defend his record of incompetence.

So let's go through the excuses. Biden is on performance enhancing drugs. Rudy says it's Adderall. The latest is that Trump wanted Biden checked for an ear piece.

Chris Wallace is against him and has framed the debate and questions to favor Biden.

"Win" lacks a clear definition.