Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Is Moon square Uranus similar to Venus square Uranus or not really?

Natal. Why would I ask about transits? If I were to ask about transits, I would say “Is transiting Uranus square Natal Moon etc” wtf. Just answer the question and quit nitpicking, or don’t answer at all. 

This website is so useless and trash. Just like all of these answers and users. 

It’s so stupid you couldn’t answer lol? Any “stupid” question should be answered easily in my opinion. Thanks for your irrelevant input anyway

• lala

i READ ALL THE ANSWER AND NOBODY IS ANSWERING YOUR question 

Here what you have to do 

JUst type in the natal moon square Uranus and click 

and you will have a full and detail    answer of what you want to know 

and do the same for Venus square Uranus 

• Janet

Uranus is our need to be independent.

Moon is our automatic emotional reactions.

Venus is how we relate to others.

The square aspect indicates an internal conflict between two needs.

So Moon square Uranus is a conflict between emotions and independence. You find someone whose reactions are emotionally unstable and unpredictable.

Note that Donald Trump has Moon opposite Uranus, which is similar to the square aspect, and White House staff report his violent mood swings.

Venus square Uranus is a conflict between the need to relate and the need to be free. Difficulty committing, and/or they prefer unconventional relationshios which allow them their freedom.

"Why would I ask about transits?"

Why wouldn't you?  You're clueless and think people should read your mind, not to mention the blatant stupidity of the question.  Yes little one, your teacher is wrong.  There are stupid questions.  And you asked one. 

moon square Uranus is different from Venus square Uranus entirely.

The moon is a sphere you can literally see a circle in the sky at night for a full moon and different phases repreing it rotating on an axis. So if ifs and buts were sugar and nuts you'd be a tomato.