Are nude baby photos in family photo albums something normal?

a) yes

b) no

12 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

thinks its abnormal , who wants a nude picture of a baby anyway , am sure a nude of them now wouldnt be out the question , would it ...

• 3 weeks ago

a) .

Great to tease the kids with when they are grown up!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, just don't post it online or let anyone from outside the family see it.

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nor 'abnormal' but probably not very frequent.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is the pride and joy of every parent to have those in the very first pages of their children's photo albums to the chagrin of the poor kids when they grow up.

• Sumi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, completely normal.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's normal.

Photo album can mean the traditional paper photo album, digital photo frame, or on-line digital album. You don't state which.

You need to be careful. If your photos get out in the wild and are traced back to you, some DA may want to use you to boost their career and suddenly you're on the sex offender list. Also, keeping such photos on your computer, phone, or external storage device can be problematic during discovery if your are sued. Common sense is a thing of the past as lawyers destroy America.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes. Nude photos do not violate the law. A while back there was a magazine ad of a baby boy peeing while lying on his back.  No one raised an eyebrow.  I was not amused by the ad nor was I offended by it. I just thought that the ad was stupid.

• 4 weeks ago

That REALLY depends on how the photographs are being used, or intended to be used, sir.

We have a few photographs of myself and my sons, all naked, in our backyard, and my sons, when they were very young, kissing each other.

NONE of them are what I, personally, would consider 'out of place', and they are NOT something that we 'show around'.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. .....................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.