How to Make Money Through Internet On-Line Poker?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

A fool and his money are soon parted. 

• 2 weeks ago

If you're silly enough to sit at home glued to the computer losing money against bots in a way carefully crafted to keep you addicted and lose everything you own, hey why not.

• 3 weeks ago

Simple, put the money you were going to use for gambling into a bank account that pays interest.

• Mark
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Start your own club.

Yes, there are sites that allow this.

Yes, you can charge a "tip" fee to play and I won't get into the legalities of that.

From the spamming I get while playing my app, I can see that many are into it.

The trick is collecting $ from strangers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Play it and win.

• 3 weeks ago

To state the obvious, you have to get pretty damn good at poker if you're trying to beat tables higher than the micros. Online poker is a shark tank. If you sit at a 6max 1/2 NL game or higher, there might be one recreational player (two if it's a "soft" table) and 4 multitabling pros (a couple of whom probably play higher games, possibly 5/10 or 10/20). You'll notice that the regulars tend to have a similar style, especially preflop, which is because they're all studying the same things these days.

So expect a challenge, expect to lose for a while, and just try to improve after every session. Don't waste time or energy wondering if the RNG is rigged; those who play superior poker come out ahead eventually. Just work on your strategy until you play superior poker. Start with the micros and climb up as you graduate from each stakes one by one.

(This is assuming real-time assistance doesn't destroy online poker in the immediate future. For now, it is happening at the higher stakes, but it's not too widespread thanks to the barriers to implementing it.)

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

For starters, you have to be way better than the other players.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.