Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 month ago

How to move out with only 1000 dollars a month?

So- 50 dollars gas

$150 food

140 other

I'm guessing 300 utility

Rest is 360 left :/

I need to get out of my dads house, he is behaving like a demon and he laughs at me for crying. :(

Update:

I'm really scared.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Simple, you don't

• 1 month ago

Go to Goodwill or the library and get the book Budgets for Happiness and Success.  Read the first chapter.

Unless you have friend who will let you sleep on the sofa, you will not be able to find a place to live for less than $500 a month.  the good news is that your utilities will not be that high...maybe half.

But you will have expenses you are not ready for.  So make a budget or borrow the book.

• 1 month ago

$150 a month wont be enough for food unless you’re going to eat out of a dumpster 3 days a week

• 1 month ago

You won't be paying utilities if you're not paying rent somewhere. I don't know where you live so I don't know what prices are where you live but on $1000 a month where I am it would be more like $600 for rent, $250 for food, $55 for a bus pass, $95 for clothes and other incidentals.

If you have a car, it needs more than gas. It needs insurance and it will need repairs or maintenance sooner or later.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sleeping in your car is free. Depends on how desperate you are to get out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.