Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 month ago

How to move out with only 1000 dollars a month?

So- 50 dollars gas

$150 food

140 other

I'm guessing 300 utility

Rest is 360 left :/

I need to get out of my dads house, he is behaving like a demon and he laughs at me for crying. :(

I'm really scared.

Simple, you don't

Go to Goodwill or the library and get the book Budgets for Happiness and Success.  Read the first chapter.

Unless you have friend who will let you sleep on the sofa, you will not be able to find a place to live for less than $500 a month.  the good news is that your utilities will not be that high...maybe half.

But you will have expenses you are not ready for.  So make a budget or borrow the book.

$150 a month wont be enough for food unless you’re going to eat out of a dumpster 3 days a week

You won't be paying utilities if you're not paying rent somewhere. I don't know where you live so I don't know what prices are where you live but on $1000 a month where I am it would be more like $600 for rent, $250 for food, $55 for a bus pass, $95 for clothes and other incidentals.

If you have a car, it needs more than gas. It needs insurance and it will need repairs or maintenance sooner or later.

• ?

Sleeping in your car is free. Depends on how desperate you are to get out