D3stroy3r asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Cat owners: Does it annoy you when people say “cats are so useless, why bother keeping one”? ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Nah, I feel sorry for people that have never been adopted by a cat

• 4 weeks ago

No, my reaction ranges from pity to contempt, depending on ignorance or having rats in their family totem.

• 4 weeks ago

No, they speak either from ignorance, or deprivation.

Useless? Mine bring me a steady diet of mice, birds, chipmunks, and rabbits (and an occasional vole), artfully displayed at the back door.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No because the person obviously has never really lived with a cat.  People have choices as to what pet works best for them.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. People who say that are filthy mutt lovers, don't listen to them

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No.  

I love my cat and I don't care if someone else doesn't want to own a cat.  

There are lots of things I don't want to do/have in life (such as kids) and I'd like to think my preference shouldn't "annoy" other people. 

Of course we all don't want the same things in life.   That's normal, not "annoying". 

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, I don't care what other people think of my pets.... I like my cat and that is all that matters

• TB12
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Doesn't bother me in the least bit, it's not like I'm going to give up my cats over it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nah. If they don't get it, that's fine. Not everyone does.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'd answer " wow, your ( husband/ wife/ girlfriend/ boyfriend ) said the same about you....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.