adam asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Patriots vs chiefs this coming Sunday. Who ya got?

I’m a patriots fan, but let’s be real. KC seems unstoppable. 

I don't like either of the two teams.

The Chiefs should easily win the game.  It is completely ridiculous that the cancelled the game because Newton came down with the coronavirus. They do have 2 other quarterbacks.  If he had the flew would the game have been cancelled????????

American football is one of the most boring sports I’ve ever seen. 2 seconds of action, then 30 seconds of heaps of people faffing around and general confusion?

They wear way too much padding. AFL is a thousand times better than this awful nonsense.

Patriots, Cam has too much to prove is determined and focused on regaining his dominance.

Kansas City Chiefs.

• bill

Chiefs 42,Pats 14.

Kansas City should win the game this week.

I got The Chiefs No Doubt.

It Seems like Lamar Jackson would Never going to be Ready for Patrick Mahomes in Regular Season and Playoffs.

They Might be Unstoppabble But, They do have a Weakness though. That's The Defense.

I don't watch sports anymore

• Rusty

Chiefs and take the points.